I always wonder, If you'll ever come chasing after me...
It's depressing doing the same old thing every day. I really have no idea how much longer I could endure all these. Do you know, it's really tiring? I'm not that strong as you think I was. Putting up a strong front isn't great. Keeping everything by myself is worst. I know I was wrong at times. I know you had a hard time too. But your hurting was much more than I deserve. How am I suppose to tell you how I really feel, I mean I did told you many times. Sadly, it doesn't help. Maybe it does, probably a day I see changes. Not for long... I'm utterly disappointed. The kid spirit that I always have, will no longer be there anymore. It's been long since I last smile widely. Where did all my happiness ran to? Where did my carefree kid spirit went to? Do I really deserve all these? Ask yourself, have you ever treated me this way before? It's rather disappointing... I'm not complaining nor do I despise you. I'm just telling you how I feel, how I REALLY feel. Guess, It'll be hard for me to get the feeling that we used to have back. Well, I must admit this phrase ' Good things must always come to an end '.
Anyway, I found a full-time job at Sanrio - Changi Airport Terminal 3 outlet along with Michelle Low and Xinyi. Awesome! I'll be starting on Monday. Hopefully, I'll not give up half way again..
Sometimes you have to forget how you feel and remember what you deserve.