It's been long since I last update my blog. I'm now a freeman, no more curfew calls from Gracehaven. No more restrictions, no more hardship. So far, so good. After writing this post I'll be rushing off to Toa Payoh for work with Felyond and her girlfriend. As for my dearest boyfriend, he's now working till late evening. Gosh, I can't wait to end work and rush over to meet him. As for myself, I haven been attending school regularly, guess I can't be bothered about it anymore. I'm not interested in the course neither am I willing to wake up so damn early in the morning and head down to Simei ITE everyday. Oh back to the topic where I was discharged from Gracehaven. I haven had the chance to thank my dear Laykwan and Felyond personally for doing so much things for me when I was in there. Of course, my dear boyfriend too. Without them, I would not have so much fun during these long 2years. I couldn't make it through either. 'you guys are the one that are there for me when I needed you guys most' Yesterday, 25 April 2012. I missed Vernice's birthday. I gave it a missed... And here comes the heartbreaking part, What I heard from Felyond was that Vernice only wanted to celebrate her birthday with the both of us and the both of us didn't turn up. Oh gosh, I'm so terribly sorry.
'My dear Vernice, We'll make up to you another day. Happy birthday!'
Sometimes you have to forget how you feel and remember what you deserve.