This is how crazy we can be... and even worst. ^_^
Day off, no work today. I'm waiting for my dear boyfriend to end work now. I really need to start and continue my dieting from today. Really feel like giving up, so much good food out there tempting me. Oh dear! Starving right now.. Poor me! Watched 'Destiny In Her Hands' on mioTV just now at dear's house. It's a show about a lady who was born with broken lines on both her palms. It seems according to Chinese cultural beliefs, if a person is born with broken lines on his/her palms, especially if the person is a female, she would face a life of extreme hardship and bad luck. As I was watching, I realize how fortunate I am. Compared to her, I was so much luckier. I know It's just a show, a TV drama. But I believe there are people out there, somehow had the similar life as she do. She had a bias mother, a gambling addict father, a womaniser husband, mentally-challenge son and a daughter. Also, She had many debts to cover and people out there discriminating her. And so on... It's really a heartbreaking show. I rate it 7/10. Dammit! I'm really famished. What's for dinner??? I'm gonna start looking for food around home now.
Sometimes you have to forget how you feel and remember what you deserve.