If there comes by a day where by I said that we can't be together, trust me... That is the biggest lie I would ever make. Work was kinda harsh today, so many rude people out there. Gosh, where did all the well manner people ran to? Rushed back to my dearest boyfriend's house after work. We had a tiff... Well, I was pondering real hard about the words and questions he asked me. I was thinking what am I going to do in future if I were to drop out from school now and what am I gonna be. Honestly speaking, I seriously have no idea. I don't know how and I don't know what. At times, I just want everything to go by my way. But at the same time, It's really hurting to see people I love struggling for me to give me the best I want. Perhaps, I was too selfish and self-centered. My heartbreaks when I see Mommy & him - my dear boyfriend; crying for me. I know they were caring for me, as always... but I just can't do it. My heart is not with the school. I'm sorry... It's rather disappointing.. I know. Please do understand me alright? I've done explaining, I'm really tired. Anyway, We're both alright now. Still as loving as before? I definitely hope so. As for school, I've already made up my mind. I'm giving up. Yes, I'm defeated by school. Hence, I'll be struggling to work hard from now on with my job. In order to give myself as well as my dear a better life. This I promise you... Goodnight.
Sometimes you have to forget how you feel and remember what you deserve.